Hello Table Leaders!
Welcome to the June edition of the Table Leadership Monthly newsletter. You'll remember that last month, we started this new newsletter with the effort to improve communication among leadership and make sure you are all informed about what's going on at The Table and what's to come!
Please take a few minutes to read through what's below and share any pertinent updates with your teams if it applies to them. Prize at the bottom.
Thanks to you all for the ways you serve and love our community. I'm excited for what God has in store this summer at The Table.
- Summer Community Groups launch next week (June 4-8)! As leaders, make sure that you have a group to call home but also encourage your team members to join a group for the summer. Click here.
- We're recruiting SERVE Day leaders to spearhead service projects for our community on July 14. Please consider leading a group and encourage members of your team to lead a group if they have leadership potential. More info + sign-up here.
- Schedule a team for Sunday service? Please begin using Planning Center Sign-Up Sheets in June to do your scheduling. We promise your life will be a whole lot easier and your team will appreciate it. Click here to learn how.
- Our all-church survey is drafted and is getting loaded into Survey Monkey this week. We hope to send it out to our congregation soon to get feedback on what they love about our church and how we can improve.
- Our new sermon series on the life of King David begins this Sunday!
- Our next ALL-IN Team Night is this coming Wednesday, June 6. If your schedule allows, all leaders should plan on attending! We'll have dinner from 6:30 - 7p, and follow it up with some worship, prayer, and a short message. RSVP here.
- Next Steps Track relaunches this Sunday, June 3 after our May break. Please attend this month if you have yet to take the classes. Please encourage your team to take them as well!
- During all June 10 services, I'll introduce our ministry team coaches (or a representative) and we'll have a quick "volunteer fair" following the services allowing any newcomers to meet a coach and get plugged in with a team.
- Baby Dedications will take place during the 9:45 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. services on June 10.
prayers of praise (P) + requests (R) for the church
- P: For Josh McComas, Summer Community Group Leaders, their leadership, and hospitality.
- P: For new leaders who have stepped into administrative roles and justice + compassion ministry leadership (see below).
- P: For a restful Sabbath May for our church
- P: For Pastor Kevin's leadership and all who shared the word during our Holy Spirit series.
- R: For continued direction and wisdom for leadership and provision for our ministry
- R: For new Greeting (CoHi) and Hospitality (Downtown) coaches as our current coaches wish to hand over the reigns
- R: For all-church Ministry Directors to fill the Engagement and Next Steps director roles
- R: For an energetic and welcoming launch week of Summer Community Groups (launching June 3)
- R: For a fun and successful ALL-IN Team Night on June 6
- R: For a renewed passion for building community and connecting people with others to create life transforming relationships.
- R: For our congregation and that they would be receptive to our new teaching series on David.
- R: For vision, passion, and leaders to organize projects for SERVE Day 2018.
- Arunjana Das is now Director of Justice and Compassion and will provide leadership to WIN, Food Pantry, Soup Kitchen, and new j+c endeavors at The Table.
- After a successful launch of the A-team, we're grateful and praising God for
- Melodi Sampson (Prayer team admin)
- Kelsey Hendrixson (CG admin)
- Julie Altimer (Next Steps admin)
- Cat Currie (Newcomers admin)