Hello Table Leadership!
Happy Friday! I hope this note finds all of you enjoying the beautiful summer weather outside! In an effort to improve our communication with you all, we've begun the Leadership Monthly newsletter.This should hit your inboxes the first week of the month. And it will include anything and everything Kevin and I think you should know + how you can pray for the church and leadership.
I know some of you get many emails from me, but trust me, this one you'll want to start skimming.
- Happy Sabbath Month! Don't forget to get some rest this month. CGs are on summer break and will relaunch in June. Next Steps is also on break and will resume in June.
- Stay updated with your Table community by joining our private Facebook Group
- Schedule a team for Sunday service? Please begin using Planning Center Sign-Up Sheets in June to do your scheduling. We promise your life will be a whole lot easier and your team will appreciate it. Click here to learn how.
- We'll be circulating an all-church survey this month to get feedback from our congregation on what they love about our church and how we can improve. Stay tuned!
- On Memorial Day weekend (Sunday, May 27), there will be no evening service at Downtown Parish. We'll only have our 9:45 + 11:15 AM services in Columbia Heights. The building at our Downtown Parish is unavailable so we're canceling evening service that Sunday.
- Next ALL-IN Team Night: Wednesday, June 6, 2018 for everyone in leadership, serving on a team, interested in serving on a team
- We're in the process of *possibly* hosting an event with Lisa Gungor this summer. Stay tuned for details.
prayers of praise (P) + requests (R) for the church
P: For SERVE Day Planning Team members (our first meeting is May 8).
- P: For a successful and productive CG leader training on Sunday as well as 8 new leaders!
- P: For buildings! Church to worship in and office space for staff to call home.
- P + R: For a month of sabbath!
- R: For continued direction and wisdom for leadership and provision for our ministry
- R: For new Greeting (CoHi) and Hospitality (Downtown) coaches as our current coaches wish to hand over the reigns
- R: For all-church Ministry Directors in the following roles: Engagement, TableKIDS, and Next Steps
- Ennis Elvord is now co-leading the Soup Kitchen with Megan Wagoner
- Aleesa Ribbens is now A-Team Coach (admin team!)
- Adam Barbina is transitioning into Hospitality Coach @ CoHi Parish. Thanks to John Jordan for his leadership!
- Kimbo Bocchini has moved to SF and we're looking for a CoHi greeting Coach. Thanks to Kimbo for his leadership.
- Ashley Close directs the Care Team and would love to have you join! Care is a new team at The Table who cares for people in our congregation during challenging times (think new baby, illness, death in the family, new job, etc.) and we're still figuring out the best way to grow the team. Let her know if you're interested.
That's all for now! Thanks for reading. So grateful for each of you and the ways you lead our church.